Sunday, July 1, 2007

Recommended Reading

Friends,

Now that it is summer and we are back from our family vacation, I expect to begin posting here more regularly. My goal, to develop a resource for those interested in moving from the labor class to the investor class. I think it is imperative that all citizens begin enjoying the prosperity of this great nation by owning a piece of the economy and reaping an income from dividends.

Please allow me to suggest "The Essays of Warren Buffet: Lessons for Corporate America", selected and arranged by Lawrence A. Cunningham. This is a valuable read and worthy of your summer list. It is a useful supplement to Ben Grahams, "The Intelligent Investor".

I'll soon be posting some information on specific equities of interest, great companies at good prices.

See you soon,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home